“I Didn’t Refer To It As MY Cancer – I Never Owned IT!”
Does that sound like head-in-the-sand stuff? Well, not at all!
The holistic healing path proved greatly rewarding for Sue on her personal journey to healing.
Our next Cansurvive Support Group meeting will be held on Wednesday, 19th February (10am until 12.30pm). We are pleased to welcome Sue Thackery who featured in our most recent issue of the Cansurvive Magazine.
In 2017, Sue was diagnosed with breast cancer and decided to embark on an holistic healing journey to meet this challenge. This morning, we have invited Sue to share the details of her successful strategy with our Support Group members.
Her story is one of hope and inspiration and is sure to include a great deal of supportive information including:
- Details of her Treatment Protocol following her cancer diagnosis.
- The various natural supplements she used.
- What she found to be the most important things to balance when cancer is present in the body.
- The additional healing strategies she undertook.
- The most important things she focused on during her healing process.
Phone: (07) 5441 5730
The Cansurvive Centre offers a wide range of supportive information available through our extensive library, educational seminars & workshops as well as invited guest speakers, Wi-Fi access, Doctor and Naturopath listings, the supportive Cansurvive Magazine, speciality shop & much more.
Support Groups are donation only and inclusive of morning tea. CANSURVIVE – SUPPORTING YOU