An invitation is extended to all those who enjoy the world of gardening and would be able to donate some of their time to help us give the Cansurvive grounds & Centre a good spruce up & tidy.
The date will be some time in late June (the above date is only tentative!) and a day will be confirmed when the weather conditions are looking favourable.
It’s not only a working bee, it will be a fun social get together with gardening as it’s theme. Yummy hearty soup and crispy French bread will be served during the lunch break plus tea, coffee and yes…cakes too!
What To Bring Along…
* Wear comfortable clothing and your favourite gardening shoes or boots.
* Bring your own gardening tools, secateurs & gardening gloves etc.
* Don’t forget a hat & sunscreen! Oh, and insect repellant is a good idea too!
* Bring a bucket for weeding jobs and perhaps a little weeding stool to sit on (up to you).
* But the most important thing to bring is the willing, supportive & inspirational YOU!
If you think you’d like to join us on the day, please place your name on the list at the Cansurvive Centre, give us a call on (07) 5441 5730 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll let you know the date and details etc when they are finalized.
In the meantime, from the entire volunteer team at Cansurvive, we send you lots of inspirational vibes and our thanks for your invaluable support!