“My Mind Body Wellness Program” – A Unique Seminar For Unique Individuals…
Cansurvive proudly hosts Dr Sally James presenting a unique full-day seminar on Saturday, 10th March 2018 – “My Mind Body Wellness Program”.
Dr James will present a host of life-changing information & insights all designed to EMPOWER YOU to:
- Understand The ‘Self’ – your unique ‘self’ from a Mind-Body perspective
- Identify Your Story – how did you get here, your dreams, desires and disappointments
- Determine Your Obstacles – your unique personal challenges in your lifetime so far
- Link your personalised beliefs, emotions and physical symptoms
- Create Your Own Personal Narrative – the Life you WANT to live
- Commit To Change – to ‘self first’, to your own personal calling
- Establish Confidence – how to build mental and physical stamina
- Persist With A Daily Mind-Body Practice – for personal stamina and physical immunity
- Perseverance and Stay Focused – with your ‘Self’ development and own life path.
- Achieve Coherence – Through Mind, Heart and Body Techniques
Participation in this unique event is by pre-booking only so don’t miss out!
Cost: $45 per person inclusive of notes (and a yummy light lunch!)
When: Saturday, 10th March 2018 – 9am to 5pm
Where: Cansurvive Research Centre 69 Park Road, Nambour (parking on site)