What Does Cansurvive Offer?
- To provide guidance, research information and support to cancer patients.
- The researching of holistic based information into the field of non invasive cancer therapy.
- To offer support groups, educational seminars and workshops!!!!
- To provide an extensive lending library, mail order and web shop.
- To publish quarterly the supportive Cansurvive Magazine.
- To assist in the opening of further Cansurvive support groups within Australia and overseas.
SIGN UP to our Mailing List
CanSurvive - we are with you
Personal Stories and Thoughts from Members
I found this wonderful group called ‘Cansurvive’ and my family has become extended. I would say to all who are challenged… follow your gut instincts and don’t let doctors persuade you otherwise and do what you feel is right for you whether it is conventional therapy or alternative or a combination of both. You are the best judge of your own body and what it needs…so LISTEN to what it tells you. Read more about Annie's story...
‘Six year breasty graduate’ – that’s me, and the adventure keeps giving.
Life has many twists and turns; most come from left field and well off our radar. It continues to amaze me how the most challenging of times can create such wonderful opportunities for change and growth. Albeit only seen clearly in hindsight.
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
69 Park Rd
AVAILABLE AT 10AM TO 4PM
(07) 5441 5730
CONNECT WITH US
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
Don’t hesitate to ask us something. Email us directly [email protected] or call us at 07 5441 5730. We would be delighted to hear from you.