Volunteering offers vital help to people in need, and the community, but the benefits can be even greater for you, the volunteer. Volunteering and helping others can help you reduce stress, combat depression, keep you mentally stimulated, and provide a sense of purpose. It offers a sense of purpose and belonging and is an avenue both those who are seeking support and those who would like to provide support.
From time to time CanSurvive requires the services of volunteers to help run the facility in Nambour. If you are interested in donating some of you valuable time to a registered charity we would love to hear from you. We also provide training to help orientate you into the organisation.
There are many ways that you can volunteer:
- Meet and Greet Morning Teas.
- Library Database and Library Presentation.
- Office Skills and Management Abilities.
- Public Relations.
- Events Publicity Manager - radio, TV, newspaper.
- Garden Design and Maintenance.
- Magazine Editing and Proof Reading.
- Management and Planning of Fundraising Events.